What if you had everything you imagined in your life? What would you do? How would your life be different than it is today? What would it feel like? What if you were to ask yourself what you wanted knowing you could make it happen? What if life was as good as you imagined it to be and there was no reason to worry?
Knowing how to create your “what if” list helps you to begin to imagine a life worth living even if for right now it’s all in your head. Start by asking yourself the following questions and begin to unleash the unlimited opportunities of potential that exist in your life.
- What if you could work in any field you wanted, what would you do?
- What if you were able to travel anywhere where would you go?
- What if you were able to hire whoever you wanted to help you who would it be?
- What if you could create a work of art, what would you create?
- What if you could donate a large sum of money or volunteer your time what would that look like?
- What if you had unlimited financial resources, what would you do?
- What if you realized you had limited time on earth, how would you spend it?
- What if you could find one person to speak with, who would it be?
- What if you achieved one thing of importance in your life, what would it be?
- What if you had no obligations or ties, what would you do?
If you can imagine what your life would be no matter how you chose to live it would you make different choices? Would you appreciate what you have right now or would you change what you have now for something better? Knowing that you could live a life with no obstacles if you chose, helps you to realize that you may just be living the life you want right now or, you have a way out no matter how hard life may seem at the moment.
Looking for a job? Find us at www.greenlightjobs.com
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/lisakayeglj
Follow greenlightjobs on Twitter http://twitter.com/greenlightjobs
And, on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/2/abb/50
Copyright © 2019 Lisa Kaye - HR & Business Consulting - The Career Rebel